- Learn the effects that alcohol and drugs have on the body.
- Be able to identify your own patterns of use and risk level.
- Participate in activities and watch videos that help you understand the risk of addiction and how to avoid it.
Frequently asked questions:
- Does having a family history of alcohol problems increase my risk?
- Does having a high tolerance protect me from problems?
- Are small quantities of alcohol good for my heart?
- How do I know where my “trigger level” is?
- What personality traits are more common among people who develop alcoholism?
- How can I specifically reduce my risk for problems?
- Is marijuana addictive?
- Can marijuana impair driving ability?
- Why do I appear to do things better when I’m drinking?
Participants will learn the answers!